Blog 1: My autobiografy: Who i am?

Hi! my name is Martina Paz.

So, i was born on August 3rd, 2000 in Viña de Mar💕 I currently live in Puchuncaví. All my life i lived there, but i had to move to Santiago for the university. It was a radical change for me, now i live with my uncles and cousins, they're amazing but i really miss my mom.😔.

 

Things about me:  

 I love books, my favorite genres are fantasy, history and romance💘
 I have 1584 songs in my playlist on Spotify. 
 ☆ Chocolate and nuts give me life in my dark's days. 
 ☆ My dream is find accidentally a diamond.
 ☆ I almost never finish a series (only Game of Thrones, Anne with E, The Witcher and Black Mirror) 
  I don´t like New Year’s celebration. 
 The person i love the most in this planet is my mom Gloria. 
 Last year i went to Perú and met Machupichu for the first time, i really enjoyed the trip
  • My favorite saga🙆💜👆



And now some important pics for me: 
Me and my family💖💖💖💖💖


Me in Machupichu. 
Cusco, Perú.





Comments

  1. I can't post a image here so, I'm going to write a meme, I hope you enjoy it!

    Juijitsu (noun):

    1)The gentle art of folding clothes while people are still in them
    2) Involuntary yoga

    The best way to learn english is memes!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate is always the salvation in bad days, although I hate nuts haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nuts are just between the line of love and hate:)

      Delete
  3. I can´t belive how it is possible live without my mom and my little brother! If you feel alone sometimes, you can write to me, life with friends is much better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're so sweet, thanks you very much for your concern. I'm going to reach out to you if I feel alone <3

      Delete
  4. I moved to Santiago for went to the university too, is really hard :(
    I love Game of Thrones, do you liked the end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The season 8 and ending wasn’t satisfying enough for me:( Daenarys always be my queen

      Delete
  5. I like your blog! Very fun to read!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment