Skip to main content
Blog 2: Why did you choose to study this degree?

Hi everyone!
For me, choose a career in which you will work for the rest of your life is a difficult decision, because there are so many options.
When I was in high school I loved history class and I used to talk with my friend Isidora about Chilean politics.
Then, my curiosity about the state, its changes, its evolution and its political actors increased so my career options were literature, sociology and public administration.
Even though I had no plans to go to university after the PSU thing, destiny had other plans for me because I was selected to study Public Administration at the Univer
sidad de Chile.
Now, I think this career is the rig
ht one, because I love that in the future I will be working on public politics that influence the lives of Chileans, creating solutions for public problems and promoting the common Good.
I thought about studying sociology too, it’s truly a wonderful career but in the end I decided to go with another extraordinary career public administration :)
ReplyDeleteHello, Martina. In which public services or institutions of the state would you like to work in the future?
ReplyDeleteHi mate, I want work in Contraloría:)
DeleteHi! Martina, I loved your blog and it´s amazing what you want to do with your future.
ReplyDelete