Blog 3: Your favorite piece of technology

Hi❤❤❤❤❤❤!

Technology has changed the course of our history, inadvertently making us dependent on it. I don’t want to make a reflection but I think it's good to think if in the distant future we could survive without it.

What is the technological object that breaks my heart if everything technological disappeared?😭😭😭


MEMES THAT WILL MAKE YOU CRY - YouTube I admit I would cry a little and then find a way to fill that empty space that would leave me. My beloved object would be my computer, because it's FANTASTIC duh.




 

Here is a nice graphic that explains it:


In it I have EVERYTHING I NEED, I can watch my conspiracy videos, listen to podcast and music, read free books (downloaded illegally), chat with my friends, send stickers, and watch  my movies.                                                       

Komo lo zupo on Twitter: "Cuando ves que se va a desocupar un ...The computer is an object with so many utilities that it facilitates my life in this country that has the best health system in the Galaxy.

 


Comments