Blog 4: Your favorite music artist/ band

For me, one of the worst questions you can ask me is: What is your favorite band or artist? Because I can't choose just one.

So, I write to you about those artist that I have a special affection:

🔊Silvio Rodríguez (nueva trova genre): My mom sang her songs to me until I was 4 years old, then the years passed and he was always present on our radio. Every time I listen to his songs I remember my mom. When i miss her i listen the album "Al final de este viaje" a lot because it's our favorite one and I feel that we are not that far away from each other.

Ticket of the concert he performance in Viña del Mar 


🐲☁Imagine Dragons (pop rock/indie rock genre): I really have debilities for the bands. My favorite albums are "Night Visions" and "Evolve". I have no exact reason to describe why I love them, I just do. There's always a song that makes me think: I'm sure they wrote it thinking of me! but it is obviously impossible.

👑Shakira (latin pop genre):  My first album in life was hers, I played it all day from my DVD. I've always seen her as the Latin American woman that was able to spread her music around the world, being an example of success that I dreamed of when I danced alone in my room with a brush in my hand pretending it was a microphone.

Shakira and me in 2018 (100%real no fake)

  • Honorific mencion💙💣♬: Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Bon Jovi, Violeta Parra, Avril Lavigne, The Weeknd, Residente and OneRepublic. 

Comments

  1. Hi Martina! I really enjoy the music of Imagine Dragons, I think that their song are very motivating and your honorific mention is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martina, I really like Silvio Rodriguez, his songs are wonderful and I admire him, how lucky you were to go to his concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martina! I also really like Silvio, I think his lyrics are great

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment