Blog 5: A Photograph (its story)

Hi! 

I had to review the entire photo gallery on my cellphone to choose a picture to tell the story behind it, and I think this is the one:

In the photograph you can see my first reaction when I realized the height of where I was.

Climb MachuPichu was my biggest sporting challenge, I had to walk more than 7 kilometers and climb a thousand steps.


 In my head, I had planned to take a picture with the typical poses and look fabulous, but the reality is always different, I was tired, sweaty and very excited to have managed to climb without breaking a leg. So the most of my pictures are not like this:

I really want look like this, but i can't 

Instead, my photos are with my face flushed, with a messy hairstyle and with my eyes swollen from crying. My friend Damián was my personal photographer and I was his. I did a fantastic job, I promise.



After this, I'm not going to claim  when I have to go upstairs to the 4th floor in the university.


Comments

  1. Hey Martina, I’ve never visited MachuPichu, I hope to go one day. Also, your pictures are amazing. Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martina! What a beautiful view, I´m very surprised. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment