Hi!
My favorite TV show is Anne With An E.
It's adapted from Lucy M. Montgomery's 1908 classic work of children's literature, "Anne of Green Gables".
The story its about Anne, a 13-year-old who has endured an abusive childhood in orphanages and the homes of strangers. In the late 1890s, Anne is mistakenly sent to live with aging siblings, Marilla and Matthew Cuthbert, who live on Prince Edward Island.
Her script is fantastic, within the plot there is talk about racism, friendship and loyalty, feminism, human rights, beauty standards and much more.
My favorite character is Anne, she lives more inside her own dream world than out; she's imaginative, intelligent and always looks for the best in each person she comes across.
My heart it's broken because shortly after the third season was released in 2019, CBC and Netflix announced that the series was cancelled.😔😔😔💔




Hi Martina, I havent seen that TV show but some of my friendsrecommended it to me. I hope see Anne With An E on winter break. Regards!
ReplyDeleteHey Martina, my mom started watching that series and got me hooked with it. I feel that this show has a lot to say when it comes to friendship, human rights and specially feminism.
ReplyDeleteHi Martina! I haven't seen that series but i really want to see because a have a lot of friends that love it!
ReplyDelete