Hi everyone😊!
I would like to visit many countries. Lately, I
been watching a lot of Korean dramas in my free time, so now, I want to visit
South Korea.
There is an Instagram profile (@todosobrekorea)
that has shown me through its publications lots of places and recommendations
to visit.
| ❤❤❤ |
With thousands years of history, Korea’ food is based in the thought of the union between the physical and the psychic, this means, food seen as medicine. And I’m a fanatic of food.
I would like to see the Buddhist temples, the palaces built during the Joseon dynasty, explore the campus of universities that have unique architecture like Kyung Hee University, go to Seju Island and visit locations where they filmed dramas. For me it would be ideal to visit Seoul in the autumn or spring, to see the gardens and the cherry trees that are on the avenues.
I wouldn't like to live there, because the way
the people think, the mentality of the Korean society does not resemble the way
I'm seeing life. They're very competitive, give a lot of importance to appearances,
and their society is strongly patriarchal.




I think that the landscapes in Korea are beautiful like every place looks amazing
ReplyDeleteKorea is so cool. They have some really good doramas.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletePersonally, I am a fan of Asian countries, Korea is my favorite, I always think that studying in Korea should be a challenge, especially because of what you say about the competitiveness of the system
Hi Martina, I totally agree with you, Korea is incredible but I don't know if I would like live there because as you say in your post, I don´t like the mentality of the Korean society either.
ReplyDeleteI always watch in youtube a chilean influencer (Claudipia) who live in Korea with her boyfriend. In the videos Korea looks beatyful... Maybe I would go to some day.
ReplyDelete