Hi everyone🙋!
All my embarrassing😳 memories are from my childhood.
When I was 5-6 years old, Karen Paola was the sensation with her songs that were broadcast in Mekano and for me it was the great task to learn the choreography.
My dad used to put the cassette on the radio and when I came home from the Garden (or school?) I would spend the afternoon dancing and singing🎤🎵.
Now, the problem was that I fantasized about being an artist and when my parents met with their friends (obviously I went with them because until today I am not separated from them) little Martina had to present her talent in front of their friends, so I sang and danced to them without shame, then I passed by with a hat asking for coins💰 because I don't work for free.
On my dad's work trips, everyone called me "Karen Paola" and they would set up a stage for me to do my show.
To this day they still remind me of my exploits and tell me that they believed that I would be a true artist at this age, but it’s totally impossible because I really sing horrible😞 and I can only do the Zumba choreographies.😬
![]() |
This is a photo where I receive an award for my interpretation of Karen Paola.😂🙈 |

Comments
Post a Comment