Post 5: My future Job

Hi everyone!  

I would like to work in the field I am studying: Public Administration. 

Life takes many turns, so I would not be surprised to end up doing something totally different. I imagine myself in attending meetings, working in an office with my own desk, is something that doesn't bother me. Honestly I am not one of those who likes to be in constant interaction with people. But I would like to interact in the field, knowing the realities of people and understanding their life, thats we call "burocrata de calle" here.

I would like to travel, but I don't know if its possible in for this kind of job, it would depend a lot on the position I will have. However, I am not a fan of spending lots of tax's money traveling, because it can always be misused for personal purposes. So if there was a possibility to travel around because my job in the governmment ask me to, I would try to make it as transparent and conscious.

 Money is important in this capitalist society, I hope to earn enough to support myself, save, pay for my mother's expenses and buy lots of clothes of my liking hehe. In the career you can choose the mention of Political Science or Public Management, and until today I'm planing to take Public Management, there is no exact reason but it is what my heart and instinct tells me.

Comments

  1. I know that feel, I don't really like interact so much with people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my goals is can pay for my mom's expenses and buy a lot of clothes too.
    Good luck with all you goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This "burocrata de calle" sounds to me, you're with griggs right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, I also imagine myself working on my own desk and having meetings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment