Hi everyone💞
I don't know how long it will take me to finish my undergraduate degree, so I haven't planned anything for the very distant future. I'm a person who always wants to learn, so the idea of continuing to study is not so crazy.I would like to do a postgraduate degree after working for a time (years) to be able to support myself, gain experience in the field and raise money to finance it.
I would like to study a Magister in Public Policies if I follow the common branches of my career, to reinforce knowledge and thus be able one day, to design true public policies that solve the emerging problems of Chilean society. I would like to study abroad, because they would give me other perspectives on the subject and of course, I would take advantage of knowing new places as a tourist, a great 2x1! That is why it should be a part time course, or so I think.I don't have a clear country in mind, obviously it must be a place where studies on the subject are advanced.
Although I have thought about taking courses on completely different subjects, such as creative writing, but it would all depend on the time available to me. It would be like fulfilling that wish I had as a child.
And that is, the only thing that is clear to me is that all the knowledge that I acquire, I want to be able to use to improve the lives of Chileans, even if it sounds very utopian.



I loved the way you see learning as a tool to change people’s lives
ReplyDelete